UPDATE 1: Congressman Paul Gosar, Attorney John Pearce, and family members to address the rally.
Update 2: The Rally runs from Noon to Approximately 1 PM.
Update 3: Rally Guidance PDF Here: LAA_RallyGuidance_V1
EVENT DAY GUIDANCE
10th Street NW Between Pennsylvania and Constitution AVE, Noon to 1:15 PM
- Stay safe in DC getting to and from the event by traveling in groups. Stay with your group as long as you are traveling on foot or via metro in the District of Columbia.
- Stay hydrated. LAA has cold water and a limited medical kit near the truck if needed.
- Take photos and post them to social media with the hashtag #rallyagainstpoliticalpersecution.
- Be polite to media, leave no trash behind, and obey all lawful orders from police and event staff/security.
- Stay in touch with us. Sign up to volunteer, to get our emails, or donate at www.lookaheadamerica.org.
- This is a 100% peaceful rally. Point out anyone encouraging violence so we can have them removed.
Patriotic Americans became targets of the Biden Administration as the Department of Justice and the FBI have targeted, imprisoned, and persecuted non-violent American patriots.
Months have passed and our fellow citizens remain separated from their loved ones, isolated in solitary confinement, have been denied medical care, denied access to faith and worship services, and have faced financial ruin due to court costs and legal fees. This wrongful and unjust persecution must end.
Join us on Saturday, June 19th, at noon, in Washington, DC, as we Rally Against Political Persecution outside the Department of Justice, 10th Street NW, between Constitution Ave NW and Pennsylvania Ave NW.
This event is a peaceful demonstration of our First Amendment Rights.
For questions about the rally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.