Thank you for your interest in our Community Organizing Training Conference with Matt Braynard!
After registering on the form below, you will be emailed further information including a hotel booking link. Please send your hotel booking reservation as evidence of your intent to attend to Julie@LookAheadAmerica.org.
Saturday’s hours are from 8 AM – 8 PM and Sunday from 8 AM – 4 PM. We will have a small welcome reception on Friday.
- Dress code is completely relaxed casual.
- There will be no use of electronics (laptops, cell phones, etc.) during the training. Cell phones must be switched off. You’re only permitted to take notes on paper. If you have an e-ink pad for note taking, that’s okay.
- There is no partial attending. You’re either in for the full 20 hours or not (there will be breaks for meals, bathroom, etc.)
- You must be willing to speak in front of the other attendees. If you have social anxiety about public speaking, this is not an event for you.
- No pets/animals/children.
Upon completing the coursework in its entirety, including a post-conference task, a Certificate of Completion will be mailed to you.